Makeblock mBot Ultimate 2.0
10-in-1 Robot Kit
Availability: In stock
- Ten building forms will meet all your need for different application scenes – Robotic Arm Tank, Robotic Bartender, etc.
- Great for learning robotics, electronics, graphical programming, Arduino programming, and Python programming;
- Anodized 6061 aluminum mechanical parts with threaded-slot design bring an easy way of building the robot;
- Three powerful encoder motors enable you to feel every step of the robot;
- Wirelessly control your robot with smart devices through a Bluetooth connection.
10 Building Forms For All Your DIY Need
Ultimate 2.0 has an impressive parts library, boasting more than 550 mechanical and electronic items, it provides a comprehensive range of features and includes everything you need for realizing your ideas. To give you a head start and allow you to learn the ropes of applied electronics and mechanical principles, 10 practical and interesting forms of construction are provided, including the Camera Dolly and Robotic Bartender. The possibilities for maker combinations is infinite, you can truly let your imagination loose.
Safe, Durable & Easy for DIY
Most of the parts of Ultimate 2.0 are made of high-strength aluminum alloy. This makes the material light, strong and durable. The anodizing dyeing process is also environmentally friendly and non-toxic, and both enhance their appearance and prolongs their lifespan. Ultimate 2.0 has a standardized interface compatible with other building bricks, maker platforms, and industry-standard parts, which means you can use it to build quasi-industrial projects.